If you have registered, but you do not have a user ID or do not know your password:
1. Please check any junk mail or spam folders in your email for messages from email@example.com
2. Try resetting your password here
If you have entered your user ID and password but are still unable to log in you should try the following steps:
1. Check that you have entered your user ID and password correctly
2. Ensure that you are using the most recent password
3. Check that your web browser is not displaying a cached copy of the web page
4. Check that your browser privacy settings to make sure you allow cookies
Need more information on the steps above? Go here for clarification, more tips, and how to enable cookies.
If you find a bug, we’d love if you’d take a second to file a bug report. We promise to fix it as soon as possible. We really appreciate all of your help and patience.
Remember: if you ever need a quick answer, our customer support team is here to help you out.