About iOffer.comiOffer is an online marketplace connecting buyers and sellers worldwide through open negotiations. Visit iOffer on the Web at: www.iOffer.com.
- @tylertheboss136 Payment has been confirmed. We left a note with the seller. 16 hours ago
- @brianle2014 Hi - Likely a payment portal time-out. Try a different device (phone - no WiFi / vice-versa) with a different IP address. :) 16 hours ago
- @JoeHollywoodxo Seller noted that he is not fulfilling orders until after Chinese New Year. Do you want to cancel? 16 hours ago
- @veenagup #65309087 was previously cancelled/refunded. 16 hours ago
- @veenagup #64135845 was cancelled today as unfulfilled. Please allow 7-45 days for refund. 16 hours ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: iOffer PayPal
Having trouble with one of your purchases and want to file a dispute? Go right here! iOffer’s dispute process facilitates communication between buyers and sellers to resolve issues amicably. When you file a dispute, the seller is notified and given … Continue reading →
Found something you like but have a question? Just ask! The “ask the seller a question” is located below the item images with the item specifics. All questions about colors, sizes, payment methods, or shipment should be directed to the … Continue reading →
So you’ve already found the item you want and checked out the seller. Here are 3 simple tips for purchasing safely on iOffer. 1. Cash/Wire Transfers (Western Union): DO NOT complete any purchases or send payments via Western Union or … Continue reading →