About iOffer.comiOffer is an online marketplace connecting buyers and sellers worldwide through open negotiations. Visit iOffer on the Web at: www.iOffer.com.
- @ssass7700 Have you contacted your local carrier: 17track.net/en/track?nums=… 9 hours ago
- @clickfomoney Hi - Sorry to hear that. Do you have the order number? 9 hours ago
- @broderz What browser are you using? 9 hours ago
- @RobGonzales6 OK - Might be an issue with our index. We'll try refreshing it for you. 9 hours ago
- @_Em88 Hi - We cancelled this order as unfulfilled. Please allow 7-45 days for a refund to be complete. 9 hours ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: iOffer PayPal
Having trouble with one of your purchases and want to file a dispute? Go right here! iOffer’s dispute process facilitates communication between buyers and sellers to resolve issues amicably. When you file a dispute, the seller is notified and given … Continue reading →
Found something you like but have a question? Just ask! The “ask the seller a question” is located below the item images with the item specifics. All questions about colors, sizes, payment methods, or shipment should be directed to the … Continue reading →
So you’ve already found the item you want and checked out the seller. Here are 3 simple tips for purchasing safely on iOffer. 1. Cash/Wire Transfers (Western Union): DO NOT complete any purchases or send payments via Western Union or … Continue reading →